Prestalo is looking for a passionate and well-rounded backend developer who is looking to take the next step in their career and join a growing and exciting fintech startup in an early phase.
At Prestalo our mission is to help people to better and cheaper private finances by letting banks compete in a bidding on customers and their loans. Through our online platform, borrowers are offered the best interest rates from several banks via only one application.
Prestalo is based on a Nordic success story and founded by Finmarket Group who successfully have launched similar platforms in Latin America and South East Asia.
What will you do?
- Take a lead role in developing our platform for the Spanish market
- Have prime responsibility for our API, backend systems, integrations and frontend-systems
- Work with the main banks and lenders on the Spanish market to connect our service to their APIs
- Adapt and develop the platform according to business needs
- Integrating third party solutions focused on Spanish market
- Taking initiatives to modularize and modernize the existing code base will be highly encouraged
- This role will give you an opportunity to grow into a CTO position for the Spanish market
- You will work be supported by a globally based team.
Who are you?
- You have extensive programming experience (5+ years professionally)
- You are well versed in web-based technologies.
- Quick learner who is not afraid of challenges and working hard to meet business goals
- You are a driven and practical developer who isn't afraid to think outside the box to make radical improvements.
- Experience in the following is a plus: NodeJS, frontend frameworks (we use ReactJS), API's integrations, NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- You have excellent communication skills in both written and verbal formats. The communication will be in Spanish and English.
- Experience working with AWS cloud services, including setting up server environments, databases and such will also be helpful.
We value you being a hard worker, and a quick learner, together we are building an amazing product that can help improve the finances for millions of people!
Our office is located in co-working Aticco next to Plaza Urquinaona and offers free breakfasts every Tuesday, superb coffee machine a good priced canteen with great lunch and free gym and Yoga classes.
How to apply
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and attach CV or link to your github/LinkedIn profile.